Yes!! It has been a whole week!! An amazingly transforming week, I must say. I have never chopped so many vegetables and fruits in such a short time before!! Haha.
I am loving this. It's a challenge sometimes, but generally I'm really happy with how I'm able to keep on track, not eat sugar, do the breathing and tennis ball release, and just make healthier choices in general. I can't believe there are still 5 weeks of things to change!
Day 7: Restore Yourself
This day is all about trying out restorative yoga, which is used for people recovering from injuries and such, and is a relaxing way to release Spent. The jist of it? Do the wall stretch every morning and the basic savasana every evening before bed. Here they are. Easy peasy! And while I haven't quite got the hang of the morning one, the evening one is very nice and relaxing. :)
Week 1, COMPLETE!! Feeling good...
No comments:
Post a Comment