This is it, people. I have officially reached the point of simply desiring the time to pass more quickly. That doesn't come on so easily for me, for some reason, but I know that when it does, I am just needing to hunker down and bear through the next little while.
We have 1 week before we move. We are dealing with trying to finish up our packing, changing over our utilities, carting Plava back and forth to and from preschool (today is her last day!!!), keeping sane and keeping the children sane while we try and pack up their bedrooms, putting up with our VERY ANGRY neighbours who have been giving us the cold shoulder ever since we sold and they didn't, as well as some other things. That, and my personal level of sanity has been edging a little closer to "not so rational and collected" in the past while, causing the poor kids to put up with a very cranky mother which results in them acting out more, crying and whining at the smallest things, and pummelling each other at will.
Sigh!!! A week to go. Here's to hoping everything goes as planned and we live through the craziness that we're facing!!!
That said, we are SUPER DUPER excited about our new place!! Eeeeee!!! Pictures will be posted once we've moved in and settled a little. We'll also be out of internet for 5 or 6 days I've just found out, and I'm NOT happy about that. Oh well.
I'll try and get back on here as soon as I can once things have settled down! In the meantime, wish us luck with the move and all the stuff that goes along with it!
(PS - Spent is going well, but is a lot harder under stress!! I remain thankful though, that I've got the energy I do because of being on Spent. I think things would be a lot worse if I didn't.)
2 comments:
YEAH for one week to go! It's gonna fly by, I'm sure... and you'll get it all done, even though I'm sure it doesn't seem like that is possible at this point in time! LOL
Good luck! Can't wait to see the new place!!
hi! Hey where are you moving to?
Karen
Post a Comment