Monday, July 13, 2009

thugs.

Have you seen these girls?


Name: Pito Slugger Koch
Wanted For: fiery temper, short fuse, determined to get her own way EVERY time, and incessantly requesting blueberries.
Last Seen: in the bathroom, splashing around in the toilet water.

Name: Plava Butidontwanna Koch
Wanted For: using a sassy tone of voice with her mother, refusing to obey, returning to the land of screaming tantrums.
Last Seen: lurking in the hallway with a sour expression.

(Truth be told...we got passport photos today and they both did MARVELOUSLY!! Even timid, nervous Plava!! She was determined to be brave. :) And she did it!)

6 comments:

jenndiferous said...

nice shirt on the plavster. ;)
well done, ladies.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny Laura! You had me giggling at my desk!!

Karen Dykstra

michal (W.I.T.W.I.M.) said...

I kept looking at the photos, thinking, "when were these taken? On the naughty bench during time out????" What funny expressions!

Laura and Ryan said...

Haha. Truth be told, Pito was smiling a lot and this was the only shot of her with a straight face. Plava, on the other hand, was being a super brave kid, and this was her brave face. :)

Ann Tk said...

They are both very cute! I didn't recognize Pito at first.

Mama Bear said...

hilarious post!