Thursday, May 18, 2006

talk to me, peeps

Okay peeps, I've got a couple questions for ya. Answer when it's convenient, but certainly answer.

1. Do you think pigeons really are the bird-version of rats?
2. When was the last time you looked at your highschool yearbook?
3. Do you secretly wish you were BAAAD?
4. What's an adjective you'd like people to refer to you as?
5. Who's smarter, you or your spouse/honey/love-bug?

....and for those of you who haven't ever commented on this blog....

6. Where are you reading this from?
7. How long have you been lurking in the shadows?


That's it! Answer away! Don't make me feel silly and leave the "comments" blank! Don't make me create fake commenters!!! :)

8 comments:

Michal said...

Hi Laura!

Hey great site! I laughed my head off at the blog about growing up with me! Ha ha!

Michal

Anonymous said...

1. I've never heard that, but I think it might be true.

2. Two weeks ago!

3. What do you mean? I AM bad!

4. Baaad.

5. Well I don't have a love-bug, so I guess it must be me!

Nancy said...

1. DEFINATELY! I was thinking this very thought this morning as I walked past a bunch of them downtown. God has a sense of humour though...He made them pretty.

2. Hmm. Last year???

3. I'm as bad as I need to be, but yes, I have my moments ;-)

4. Anything other than "look-like-a-twelve-year-old" or "you-need-ID-to-buy-that-killex". Preferaby something like "positive". Which is definately NOT something I am when the above phrases are used to describe me.

5. We are both smart in different things!

Phew I've made one comment on your blog previously so I am safe from further questioning!

BTW...thanks for returning the bag. Hope yours comes out from lurking in the shadows soon!

Anonymous said...

1. maybe....?!
2. I've misplaced it!
3. Do you mean ...BAAD as Beautiful And Always Delightful?
4. stupendously intelligent
5. We are both incredibly smart and witty

Ann Tk said...

The anonymous person was me, Mom :)

Nicole said...

Hi Da Koch...I've been spying on your blog through Stacy's blog :)

1. I sure hope not because I sorta like pigeons (esp the ones in San Marco's square) and rats scare the be-geebies out of me!
2. Hmm...three or four years ago? They've been packed away for a LONG time!
3. Nope...I love being good. :)
4. Cute
5. I am smarter...ha!
6. Mi casa
7. Hmm...a couple of months...I peek over here every now and again...I like your writing :)

CaliValleyGirl said...

1.Um, no. I really feel sorry for many pigeons I see in the city, hobbling around on their crippled feet. One of my exes' dad used to have messenger pigeons, and he told me that pigeons weren't really built to be walking around all the time, and that is why many of them have mangled feet. Don't know about that, but I started to notice that pigeons really do have beat-up feet. So no, I don't think they are the bird version of rats...that would be bats. Now those things stink!
2.Wow...long time ago. It's at home at my parents'. I need to bust that thing out next time I go home.
3.Not really.
4.Interesting.
5.Hmm...I tend to forget how smart he is sometimes, and he totally smacks me over the head when I least expect it. I wouldn't be attracted to him if I weren't impressed with his intellectual prowess anyways...so I don't understand why I am always so surprised.
6.Cologne, Germany
7.Um, 10 minutes...just came over from Stacey's blog.

Stacy Kaye said...

1.Actually, I think that CROWS are worse than pigeons...so there's my answer.
2. Last year some time? Kevin loves to look at it because he thinks it's great how involved I was.
3. Nah...I like being a good girl!
4. Compassionate
5. Hmm...we both have our areas. Kevin is extrememly intelligent, he just likes to pretend like he isn't!
6. Escuela...mis estudiantes están tomando un examen.
7. Oh, I've always been here...here the sounds of the Jaws music playing in your head!