I'm starting to wonder...
....whether my parents are actually going to return to Canada. They're due back soon, oh yes, but it seems they're having such a good time that they may be re-evaluating their decision to come home. Apparently, they've gotten awfully friendly with the queen's royal guard at the palace, and have even discussed joining the ranks. I don't quite know how I feel about this. I mean, sure, we're a part of the Commonwealth here in Canada, but I never knew how much loyalty my parents really had for the queen. That is, until I saw this picture.
It's all becoming clear now. I see where their loyalties lie. Oh well. If we can't have them, then I suppose we can be happy that the queen can rest assured knowing that there are still a good few Canadians who love her dearly, and who'd commit their lives to standing guard outside her palace gates.
No comments:
Post a Comment