Is the heat of the sun directly related to the intensity of UV rays? (when it's really hot, does that mean I'll burn faster than if it's just warm?)
Is there anyone in the world who actually thinks ginger-beer is good?
Is red and pink a bad colour combo? What if both colours are the main colours on a single shirt?
Has the old Punky Brewster fad of a bandana tied around one's leg returned, or was the hip youngster I saw just trying to bring it back?
Is it possible to physically melt if you sit in an upstairs room with blinds open, windows closed, on a hot day?
Are dogs better than cats? Why?
Is it me, or does the idea that our culture is obsessed with not aging kind of sad?
Is the world really round?
Is the world better now, or then?
4 comments:
1. I think it is, but I'm not sure.
2. What's ginger-beer? Sounds gross!
3. I wouldn't wear it, but to each his own!
4. I saw that the other day too! Maybe it was the same kid!
5. I really think it is. It was so hot yesterday!!!!!!!!!
6. I like cats better.
7. I don't know about that. I'd like to live a long time!! ;)
8. YES!!
9. Then, especially in the 50s.
1. Technically, heat and UV rays are independant of one another. Heat is caused by the infrared rays, and tanning and burning are caused by the UV rays. However they both always are present in the sun rays. So yes... and no. Anyone who's burned on a cloudy and windy day knows that there's little connetion between heat and burning!
2. My parents like it... so the count is 2 out of 6 billion so far.
3. Hey, I'm a guy... sounds fine!
4. Maybe it's his snot rag.
5. Absolutely.
6. Cats rule... I like low maintenance animals!
7. It's kind of like standing in front of a speeding train and trying to stop it, hey? It's coming no matter what you do.
8. No. Due to the molten lava center, and a crust that is extremely thin relative to its size, the centripetal force of spinning causes the earth to be slightly wider horizontally than it is vertically.
9. I'd like to say "now" because I'd like to think that we improving and learning from our mistakes.
I'd like to answer questtion # 2 only.
Ahh, ginger beer! It must be the scottish in me, but I love it! I've only tried IRN BRU (it's fluorescent orange).
Ginger beer isn't actual beer though, and you can finally buy it at Superstore! I used to have to go to Highland games or Scotch meat shops to get it!
I also like haggis though.
Geez Andrew! You are so smart!
Post a Comment