Friday, July 21, 2006

little known fact

You may be surprised to hear this. You may not even believe it. You may be one of the thousands of skeptics out there. You may think I'm pulling your leg, or that I'm telling a tall tale. But truth is absolute, folks, and there's no denying that in my teenage years, I could fly.

8 comments:

Michal said...

I'll second that!

Nancy said...

I'd believe it!

Oh, and I'm glad you're not blograstinating anymore! I miss your entries when they're not there!

Laura and Ryan said...

Thanks Nancy! I like yours too.

Ryan said...

I wouldn't dream of arguing with you. After all, if you can fly, who knows what else you're capable of?

Andrew Alexander said...

That's a hilarious picture!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

Ann Tk said...

WOW!!!!

Andrew Alexander said...

Don't burn me with super laser eyes...

Anna said...

ha ha! I remember that picture. Where did you dig that up? I thought you put your superpowers to rest for a while because you didn't want your family to be in danger of your arch-enemy's wrath!